- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
We open new area for sell house and good price and good location. We are pleased to announce our development.
Inclusive of kitchen, appliances, furniture, swimming pool, and landscaped garden. We have 92 rai area.We can build your dream house like you want, you decide we build.
15 minutes to Bluport Hua Hin. Show house ready June 2022.
Water from Pranburi
Electric meter from PEA
Freehold red chanot
No common fee
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Botanica Hua Hin you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Botanica Hua Hin is located 2.2 km away from 108 Covenience Store and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Botanica Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- Bua Roman Restaurant Thap Tai is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Hua Hin Floating Market is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Phra Brahma Shrine is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Botanica Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Four Four Nine Cafe & Bistro is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Toffee Coffee Huahin is 1.4 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Himmapan Kitchen is 3.7 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
Thap Tai Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 7.2 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Botanica Hua Hin are:
- Ban Thung Yao School is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Non-Formal Education in Thap Tai Subdistrict is 7.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Thap Tai Subdistrict Administrative Organization is 7.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 22.6 km from Botanica Hua Hin and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.