- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Vineyards you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Vineyards is conveniently located just 890 m from 7-Eleven Hua Hin Flea Market, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Vineyards, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Supermarket is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- DHL Huahin Thailand is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Mbe Huahin Thai is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Vineyards is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Olive Hua Hin Restaurant is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Banner burgerking 106 is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Double T Coffee is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Hua Hin 3 - Huahin hospital phisioterapist is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Vineyards are:
- BABY SWIMMING Hua Hin is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- The British Educational Children's Center is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Patthawadee Hua Hin Early Childhood School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 12.8 km from The Vineyards and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.