- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at La Sierra you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
La Sierra is conveniently located just 780 m from Seven Eleven Bangkadi, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of La Sierra, the 3 closest being:
- 102 Naphan is 960 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- The Mall Bluport - Parking B is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Hundred shop is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where La Sierra is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Silver fox hua hin is 560 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Little Spain is 540 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Silver Fox Guest House, Bar and Restaurant is 590 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Bio-Resonance TCM Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of La Sierra are:
- KiDO Hua Hin is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Sethavidhya School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Swimming school is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 10.3 km from La Sierra and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.