- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Khao Yai Hua Hin Apartments you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Khao Yai Hua Hin Apartments is located 1.6 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Khao Yai Hua Hin Apartments, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Supermarket is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Lung Duang Shop is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- DHL Huahin Thailand is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Khao Yai Hua Hin Apartments is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Four Men Mee, Nong Hoi Wonton Noodle, Hua Hin Noodle is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- AepMao94 is 360 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- The Pit Stop Cafe is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Hua Hin 3 - Huahin hospital phisioterapist is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Khao Yai Hua Hin Apartments are:
- BABY SWIMMING Hua Hin is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- The British Educational Children's Center is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Patthawadee Hua Hin Early Childhood School is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 13.6 km from Khao Yai Hua Hin Apartments and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.