- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Huahin Hill Village 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Huahin Hill Village 2 is located 1.7 km away from 7-11 Charoensuk (Hua Hin) and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Huahin Hill Village 2 , the 3 closest being:
- 102 Naphan is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- The Mall Bluport - Parking B is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Supermarket is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Huahin Hill Village 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Baan Evelina is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jaruwan`s Kitchen is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Lakeside pizza bar and restaurant 102 is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Bio-Resonance TCM Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Huahin Hill Village 2 are:
- Swimming school is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Economics is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Sethavidhya School is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 12.2 km from Huahin Hill Village 2 and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.