- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Golf Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Golf Village is located 2120 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Golf Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Hua Hin Market is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Exress is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Golf Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ae Continental Land Project is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Four Men Mee, Nong Hoi Wonton Noodle, Hua Hin Noodle is 690 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Baan Kiang Mai, Grilled Fish is 690 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Hua Hin 3 - Huahin hospital phisioterapist is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Golf Village are:
- Economics is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Sethavidhya School is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- The British Educational Children's Center is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 14.8 km from Golf Village and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.