- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Golf Club attracts active local, national and international players who enjoy the beauty and quality of its award-winning course.
The village’s tropical park invites activity. Residents come here to swim, jog, stroll or to explore their surroundings by (e-)bicycle.
World-class facilities, nearby sports parks and the fun of the beach ensure that there’s never a dull moment for guests and residents.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Banyan Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Banyan Village is located 1100 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Banyan Village, the 3 closest being:
- Air On Home Shop is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Lung Duang Shop is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- DHL Huahin Thailand is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Banyan Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Switch Europe Butcher is 490 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Makham Restaurant is 460 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Bann Phuan is 450 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Be Well Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 110 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Banyan Village are:
- little monkey Nursery & Daycare is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Kaset Hua Hin Hospital is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Ban Takiab Municipal School is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 13.4 km from Banyan Village and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.