- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Silasa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Silasa is located 1930 from seven Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Silasa, the 3 closest being:
- The Mall Bluport - Parking B is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Flower shop Hua Hin Green Garden is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- BLUPORT HUA HIN RESORT MALL is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Silasa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chom Jan Restaurant is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Sum Bai Dee is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Sum Bai Dee is 360 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Lan Sak Hospital, Uthai Thani Province is the nearest health facility, which is 3.2 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Silasa are:
- Swimming school is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Economics is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Sethavidhya School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 12.4 km from Baan Silasa and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.