- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Kim you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Kim is located 2240 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Kim, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Hua Hin Market is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Seven Eleven is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Exress is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Kim is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Corner Shop Of The Yoi 102 is 460 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- The restaurant 102 food, western Thai food is 780 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Jaruwan`s Kitchen is 920 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Be Well Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Kim are:
- Economics is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Swimming school is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Sethavidhya School is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 12.6 km from Baan Kim and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.