- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Heights 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Heights 1 is located 1.6 km away from P. Wattana Shop and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Heights 1, the 3 closest being:
- Balloon Shop Hua Hin Balloon Art Hua Hin Balloon Art is 920 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C, Dinosaur Market 21951 is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- limited partnership S.N. steel casing is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Heights 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Stewed Pork Noodles is 320 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Krua Chomprai Chonpai restaurant is 340 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Sugarcane, Stewed Duck is 340 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Yes, it is is the nearest health facility, which is 3.2 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Heights 1 are:
- Patcharin Fields is 330 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- International school is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Da Vinci International School is 5.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 8.8 km from The Heights 1 and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.