- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Thai Swiss Mountain Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Thai Swiss Mountain Village is conveniently located just 420 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Thai Swiss Mountain Village, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C, Dinosaur Market 21951 is 760 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Health Me is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Balloon Shop Hua Hin Balloon Art Hua Hin Balloon Art is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Thai Swiss Mountain Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Wholesale grilled pork is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- New Nop Nice Restaurant is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- MU Cafe '& Steak House Mew Cafe and Steakhouse is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Yes, it is is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Thai Swiss Mountain Village are:
- Learning Center for Local Wisdom of Thai Dance Hua Hin Municipality is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Wang Klai Kang Won School is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Hua Hin Music House is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 6.1 km from Thai Swiss Mountain Village and it takes about 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.