- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Khao Noi Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Khao Noi Village is located 1690 from 7-Eleven Pracha Ruamchit and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Khao Noi Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-11 Samorprong is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Khao Noi Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rai Dao Rai Hua Hin is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Khao Iti Temple Food Center is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Rann Arhaahn Temple is 460 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Yes, it is is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Khao Noi Village are:
- Hope of Hua Hin Church is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Phiraya Nursery School is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Da Vinci International School is 790 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 6.9 km from Khao Noi Village and it takes about 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.