- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Huahin Horizon you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Huahin Horizon is conveniently located just 850 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Huahin Horizon, the 3 closest being:
- Che Dang Pork Satay is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Phet Kasem Farm, Hua Hin Branch is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- THONGKORN Metal Wall Art is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Huahin Horizon is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Route 88 Deli is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Shiva is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Northern Thai spicy salad, papaya salad, Loei is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Ivy Consulting is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Huahin Horizon are:
- KSC HUA HIN DAY CARE is 900 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Khao Phithak Municipal School (Santi Piromphakdee Upatham) is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Yaem Sa-at Hua Hin School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 9.7 km from Huahin Horizon and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.