- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Grand Hill you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Grand Hill is conveniently located just 870 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Grand Hill, the 3 closest being:
- Che Dang Pork Satay is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Phet Kasem Farm, Hua Hin Branch is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- FT TIRES PARTS. is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Grand Hill is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Wan restaurant is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Shiva is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Route 88 Deli is 320 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Ivy Consulting is the nearest health facility, which is 730 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Grand Hill are:
- Khao Phithak Municipal School (Santi Piromphakdee Upatham) is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- PUMP Swimming Hua Hin is 860 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Beaconhouse Yamsaard School Hua Hin is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 9.2 km from Grand Hill and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.