- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Dusit Land and House 8 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Dusit Land and House 8 is located 2730 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Dusit Land and House 8, the 3 closest being:
- Lotus Market, Hua Hin-Hua Na Branch is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Car park is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mbe Huahin Thai is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Dusit Land and House 8 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Robin's Restaurant is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Laos glue is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Im Jang is 2.5 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Bio-Resonance TCM Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.9 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Dusit Land and House 8 are:
- Jomthup Muay Thai Gym is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- The British Educational Children's Center is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Patthawadee School, Hua Hin is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 10.6 km from Dusit Land and House 8 and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.