- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Prime Hua Hin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Prime Hua Hin is conveniently located just 900 m from 7-Eleven Sericulture, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Prime Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- Balloon Shop Hua Hin Balloon Art Hua Hin Balloon Art is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Hua Hin Toys Shop sells toys is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Giffarine @ Hua Hin is 7.1 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Prime Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Noodle shop, Chicken rice, Cooked to order is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- RESTAURANT 132 is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- My Family Restaurant is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Chiraprawat Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 5.3 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Prime Hua Hin are:
- Hin Lek Fai Subdistrict Administration Officer is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Khao Phithak Municipal School (Santi Piromphakdee Upatham) is 7.1 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Beaconhouse Yamsaard School Hua Hin is 7.4 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 12.0 km from The Prime Hua Hin and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.