- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The peninsula you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The peninsula is located 1940 from Tesco Lotus Express and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The peninsula, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Sericulture is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Family Mart is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The peninsula is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hin Lek Fai Restaurant is 800 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Khun Orn's Kitchen is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Sala Bua Restaurant is 1.5 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Lan Sak Hospital, Uthai Thani Province is the nearest health facility, which is 10.7 km away (you can drive there in 19 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The peninsula are:
- Hin Lek Fai Subdistrict Administration Officer is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Somtawin Witaedsuksa Huaymongkhon School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ploenphat Nursery 290/29 Soi Sakonrat Village, Village No. 14 is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 13.0 km from The peninsula and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.