- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Palm Gate Hua Hin you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Palm Gate Hua Hin is located 2.6 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Gate Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- Hin Lek Fai Sub-district Agricultural Product Distribution Center is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 3 (Mulberry Silk) Punya Pharmacy3 is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Srinual Shop is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Palm Gate Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Take a look at the kitchen is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Noodle behind Khao (Phi Kwan) is 610 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Sufficiency Shop (Palm Me) is 1.1 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Chiraprawat Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 1.3 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Gate Hua Hin are:
- Hin Lek Fai Subdistrict Administration Officer is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ban Nong Hiang School is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ploenphat Nursery 290/29 Soi Sakonrat Village, Village No. 14 is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 14.3 km from Palm Gate Hua Hin and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.