- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Palm Avenue 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Palm Avenue 1 is conveniently located just 780 m from 7-Eleven, Mulberry Village 16923, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Avenue 1, the 3 closest being:
- Phiriya Printing Branch 2 is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 3 (Mulberry Silk) Punya Pharmacy3 is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Sri Nuan is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Palm Avenue 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- ATCHA Indian restaurant is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Fish Noodles (Old Man) Opposite Market Village) is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Noodle restaurant, chicken rice, cooked to order is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Jiraprawat Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 4.9 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Avenue 1 are:
- Hua Hin Cooking Class is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Baan Rum Thai by Kru Som is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Hin Lek Fai Subdistrict Non-National Education Center is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 11.7 km from Palm Avenue 1 and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.