- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at La Vallee The Vintage you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
La Vallee The Vintage is conveniently located just 260 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of La Vallee The Vintage, the 3 closest being:
- King Intelligence Company is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Pet pal hua hin is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Mother Urai Sangkaphan is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where La Vallee The Vintage is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tontawan Khunchareon is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mott Restaurant (THAI) is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Fry Cheese Hua Hin is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Chiraprawat Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 4.6 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of La Vallee The Vintage are:
- Child Development Center Hua Hin Kindergarten is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Huahin music studio is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Ban Nong Khon School is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 14.4 km from La Vallee The Vintage and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.