- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Heliconia Garden Villa you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Heliconia Garden Villa is located 2.4 km away from 7-Eleven, Mulberry Village 16923 and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Heliconia Garden Villa, the 3 closest being:
- Phiriya Printing Branch 2 is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 3 (Mulberry Silk) Punya Pharmacy3 is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Sri Nuan is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Heliconia Garden Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- This is Hua Hin Life is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- House of Tex-Mex Mexican cuisine is 480 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- ATCHA Indian restaurant is 890 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Ivy Consulting is the nearest health facility, which is 6.6 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Heliconia Garden Villa are:
- Hua Hin Cooking Class is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Baan Rum Thai by Kru Som is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ploenphat Nursery 290/29 Soi Sakonrat Village, Village No. 14 is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 11.8 km from Heliconia Garden Villa and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.