- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Green Home Pool Villa at Hua Hin you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Green Home Pool Villa at Hua Hin is located 2.8 km away from Anya shop and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Green Home Pool Villa at Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- Agricultural shop is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Seree Trade (Lady's shop) selling grassicides, pesticides is 6.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Flea market in Silpakorn University, Phetchaburi is 11.3 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Green Home Pool Villa at Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- little shop Tom Yum Noodles and food to order is 1.8 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Mae Preeda dessert is 1.8 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Restaurant is 2.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Hin Lek Fai Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Green Home Pool Villa at Hua Hin are:
- Burial. Hua Hin District is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Somthawin Hua Hin School is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Somtawin School HuaHin is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 22.5 km from Green Home Pool Villa at Hua Hin and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.