- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Baan Rabiengkao 2 you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Baan Rabiengkao 2 is located 4.7 km away from Bali Hut # 1 and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Rabiengkao 2, the 3 closest being:
- Agricultural shop is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Rungnapa Chebo is 10.7 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Seree Trade (Lady's shop) selling grassicides, pesticides is 10.1 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Rabiengkao 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rabiengkao Cafe & Working Space is 360 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Phetkasem coffee phetkasem coffee is 2.6 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Durian Pala-U Restaurant is 2.8 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Hin Lek Fai Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.8 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Rabiengkao 2 are:
- Ban Nong Taphao School is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Wang Bot School is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Somthawin School, Hua Hin is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 20.2 km from Baan Rabiengkao 2 and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.