- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Phutawan you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Phutawan is located 2280 from Family Mart and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Phutawan, the 3 closest being:
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 3 (Mulberry Silk) Punya Pharmacy3 is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Hin Lek Fai Sub-district Agricultural Product Distribution Center is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Srinual Shop is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Phutawan is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- 65 Café & Bistro Hua Hin is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Paa Fan Restaurant is 870 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Marzipan patisserie cafe & bar is 1.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Chiraprawat Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 4.3 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Phutawan are:
- Ploenphat Nursery 290/29 Soi Sakonrat Village, Village No. 14 is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Hua Hin Cooking Class is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Hin Lek Fai Subdistrict Administration Officer is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 11.2 km from Baan Phutawan and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.