- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Baan Phu Thara 2 you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Baan Phu Thara 2 is located 3.2 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Phu Thara 2, the 3 closest being:
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 3 (Mulberry Silk) Punya Pharmacy3 is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Sri Nuan is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Paisan Cement LP is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Phu Thara 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Wheelies Café & Shop Bmx Track Hua Hin is 290 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Golden needle food as per order is 1.1 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Take a look at the kitchen is 1.5 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Jiraprawat Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 930 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Phu Thara 2 are:
- Ban Nong Hiang School is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Hua Hin International School is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Hin Lek Fai Subdistrict Non-National Education Center is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 13.1 km from Baan Phu Thara 2 and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.