- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Happy Place you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Happy Place is located 2200 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Happy Place, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 5.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- BB Coffee is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Happy Place is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- N&N shop is 260 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Grandma Beet's Kitchen is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Oh Chang Barber Shop is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Thep Krasattri Community Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 2.6 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Happy Place are:
- Ban Pa Livelihood Child Development Center is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- The Green House International School is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Muangthalang School is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 9.8 km from The Happy Place and it takes about 13 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.