- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at La Ville Nature you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
La Ville Nature is located 2480 from BB Coffee and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of La Ville Nature, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 5.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where La Ville Nature is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Utachakul Pochana is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Indy Phuket Noodle is 840 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Indy Noodle Shop is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Thep Krasattri Community Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 2.2 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of La Ville Nature are:
- Teaching is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ban PHRU Champa School is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Goat Farm is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 7.8 km from La Ville Nature and it takes about 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.