- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Anocha Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Anocha Village is conveniently located just 500 m from Jintana Grocery Store, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Anocha Village, the 3 closest being:
- Boxing is 850 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Pa Noi Restaurant is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Indy shop is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Anocha Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Eat according to Aunt "Coin" for health. is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Roasted Duck Pochana Branch 2 is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- PAOBAANJEW is 570 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Phuket Project is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Anocha Village are:
- Wat Muang Mai School is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Ban Muang Mai School (1) is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Muang Thalang School is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 7.8 km from Anocha Village and it takes about 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.