- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Wallaya Villa Pasak Soi 8 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Wallaya Villa Pasak Soi 8 is located 1.1 km away from PTT Tinle Pasak Cafe 'Amazon PTT Pasak and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Wallaya Villa Pasak Soi 8, the 3 closest being:
- Atcharaphon Mee Phon Clothing Store is 500 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Arjanphon has effect is 500 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Atcharaphon Meephon Clothing Store is 590 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Wallaya Villa Pasak Soi 8 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lee Catering Lee Catering is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- 100Miles Coffee & Gallery is 680 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Tek Aan is 660 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Bankok International Hospital, 83,000 is the nearest health facility, which is 4.5 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Wallaya Villa Pasak Soi 8 are:
- iServe Center Thalang is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Thalang Witthaya Khrittian School is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Thalang Wittaya Kindergarten is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 17.1 km from Wallaya Villa Pasak Soi 8 and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.