- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Ameen House you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ameen House is located 1.7 km away from Seven-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ameen House, the 3 closest being:
- Sunthorn Laundry Sunthorn Laundry is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Atcharaphon Mee Phon Clothing Store is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Arjanphon has effect is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Ameen House is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Prae Panwa House is 1.1 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Jple Kitchen is 1.2 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Krua Cei Pern is 1.2 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Bankok International Hospital, 83,000 is the nearest health facility, which is 5.0 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ameen House are:
- iServe Center Thalang is 850 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Lysium Company Limited is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- BanYa Literacy Center is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 17.5 km from Ameen House and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.