- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Aileen Villas Tropico Phase 2 you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Aileen Villas Tropico Phase 2 is located 1.3 km away from 7-Eleven Saku Community Branch and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Aileen Villas Tropico Phase 2, the 3 closest being:
- Gotz Ja Gel Nails is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Mini Big C Bangma Lao is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Tanya Living is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Aileen Villas Tropico Phase 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hideaway Cafe @ Saku is 480 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Baan Malee (Room & Restaurant) is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Laab Somtum, Rim Doi is 610 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Sakhu Subdistrict Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.7 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Aileen Villas Tropico Phase 2 are:
- Uncle Butat's Garden, New Theory of Agriculture is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Phuket Outdoor Adventures is 700 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Saku Subdistrict Non-National Education is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 5.6 km from Aileen Villas Tropico Phase 2 and it takes about 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.