- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Yamu Hills you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Yamu Hills is located 7150 from 7-eleven Ban Pa Khrok and it can be reached within 12 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Yamu Hills, the 3 closest being:
- 7-ELEVEN Pa Khlok Market is 9.9 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Si Sunthon Road is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Yamu Hills is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chahap Shop Local Thai Food is 7.7 km away (approx. 18 mins. by car)
- Sab Bac Khuk Shop is 7.7 km away (approx. 12 mins. by car)
- Noodle by Bye Sien is 7.8 km away (approx. 19 mins. by car)
Baan Rak Ya Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 3.3 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Yamu Hills are:
- Sin Sunthon Bamrung School is 6.9 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Thalang Tutor Center is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Phuket Panyanukul School is 11.4 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 25.5 km from Yamu Hills and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.