- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Villa Medica you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Villa Medica is located 1770 from 7-ELEVEN Pa Khlok Market and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Villa Medica, the 3 closest being:
- 7-eleven Ban Pa Khrok is 7.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-ELEVEN, Bang Rong Community is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Villa Medica is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kraisit Shop is 550 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Noodle by Bye Sien is 2.2 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Laab Khon Kaen Shop is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Baan Rak Ya Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 3.6 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Villa Medica are:
- Phuket Panyanukul School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Sin Sunthon Bamrung School is 7.2 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Ban PA Khlok School is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 20.8 km from Villa Medica and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.