- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Active in commercial residential and hotel projects around Asia, Campbell Kane understand that timeless quality counts. Blending traditional Asian architecture with contempory comforts Campbell Kane brings a clear vision of the future. It's a vision of space, tranquility, nature and quality of life. It's about families and friends, adventure, great food, great company and unforgettable locations. Real tropical experiences for the discerning customer.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Cape Residences you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Cape Residences is located 3.9 km away from 7-eleven Ban Pa Khlok and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Cape Residences, the 3 closest being:
- Nu Mai new used car (Pa Khlok) is 7.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Nu Mai Second Hand Car (Pa Khlok) is 7.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Toys House shop is 7.2 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Cape Residences is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nahmyaa restaurant is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Mermaid is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Taste Yamu Restaurant and Bar is 350 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Baan Rak Ya Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 5.7 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Cape Residences are:
- Sin Sunthon Bamrung School is 10.0 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Pa Khlok Service Unit is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Pa Khlok Unit is 5.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 25.9 km from The Cape Residences and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.