- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Bay At Cape Yamu you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Bay At Cape Yamu is located 3580 from 7-eleven Ban Pa Khrok and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Bay At Cape Yamu, the 3 closest being:
- 7-ELEVEN Pa Khlok Market is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 6.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-Eleven in PTT is 15.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Bay At Cape Yamu is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Day light at Yamu Cafe &Tour is 300 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Taste Yamu Restaurant and Bar is 520 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- YAMIYAMU is 590 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Baan Rak Ya Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 5.3 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Bay At Cape Yamu are:
- Sin Sunthon Bamrung School is 9.0 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Phuket Panyanukul School is 7.9 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Thalang Tutor Center is 8.1 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 25.4 km from The Bay At Cape Yamu and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.