- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Bay@Cape Yamu you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Bay@Cape Yamu is located 3580 from 7-eleven Ban Pa Khrok and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Bay@Cape Yamu, the 3 closest being:
- 7-ELEVEN Pa Khlok Market is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 6.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-Eleven in PTT is 15.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Bay@Cape Yamu is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Day light at Yamu Cafe &Tour is 300 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Taste Yamu Restaurant and Bar is 520 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- YAMIYAMU is 590 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Baan Rak Ya Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 5.3 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Bay@Cape Yamu are:
- Sin Sunthon Bamrung School is 9.0 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Phuket Panyanukul School is 7.9 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Thalang Tutor Center is 8.1 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 25.4 km from The Bay@Cape Yamu and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.