- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Palm Villas (Phase 1) is a villa development located in Paklok, Phuket, Thailand. It is 2.3km from the beach with 47 villa units completed in May of 2013. It features 24-hour security and car parking.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Palm Villas Phuket you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Palm Villas Phuket is located 1400 from 7-ELEVEN Pa Khlok Market and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Villas Phuket, the 3 closest being:
- 7-eleven Ban Pa Khrok is 8.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- 7-ELEVEN, Bang Rong Community is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Palm Villas Phuket is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Laab Khon Kaen Shop is 610 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Monkeypod Coffeehouse is 540 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Kraisit Shop is 610 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Baan Rak Ya Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 4.1 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Villas Phuket are:
- Phuket Panyanukul School is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Pa Khlok School is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban PA Khlok School is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 20.4 km from Palm Villas Phuket and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.