- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Promphun Paklok you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Promphun Paklok is conveniently located just 950 m from 7-eleven Ban Pa Khlok, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Promphun Paklok, the 3 closest being:
- Nu Mai new used car (Pa Khlok) is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Toys House shop is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- cold room air conditioning system is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Promphun Paklok is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ma La Pa Prem Branch 8 (Pa Khlok) is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Grandma's & Grandma's Cafe is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Zab Bak Khak Restaurant is 730 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Baan Rak Ya Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Promphun Paklok are:
- Pa Khlok Unit is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Pa Khlok Service Unit is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Pa Khlok Service Unit is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 22.0 km from Baan Promphun Paklok and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.