- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Vichuda Hills you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Vichuda Hills is located 5370 from It's Thon Mart and it can be reached within 10 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Vichuda Hills, the 3 closest being:
- BB Coffee is 9.2 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 8.7 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- 23 minimart is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Vichuda Hills is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Zuma phuket is 2.7 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- dee plee is 2.6 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Artisan Shop is 2.0 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Bankok International Hospital, 83,000 is the nearest health facility, which is 4.6 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Vichuda Hills are:
- Ban Nai Thon School is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Phuket Outdoor Adventures is 7.3 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Goat Farm is 8.9 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 13.0 km from Vichuda Hills and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.