- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
A property development business found in 2009, the company has run property projects in Bangkok, Nakhon Pathom, Ratchaburi, and Kanchanaburi. Apart from managing and expanding development projects, we also put emphasis on optimally answering the needs of our clients, from developing the designs of our houses/buildings and the quality of construction, to improving the experiences of our prospective clients who visit our projects as well as our existing residents.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Panora Phuket you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Panora Phuket is conveniently located just 380 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Panora Phuket, the 3 closest being:
- Oriental artifacts is 370 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- The Plaza Surin is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Harry's Boutique is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Panora Phuket is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- M Cafe Restaurant is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Only Restaurant Surin4 is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- The Flavour Restaurant is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Baan Bangtao Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Panora Phuket are:
- Revolution Muay Thai Camp is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- AirBarre Yoga Studio is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Ban Bang Thao School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 22.9 km from The Panora Phuket and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.