- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at The Breeze Villas you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
The Breeze Villas is conveniently located just 280 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Breeze Villas, the 3 closest being:
- AJP025 is 660 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Teen Lay Night Market is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Choeng Thaley is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Breeze Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Coconut milk shop is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Watermelon Smoothie Shop is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Papaya Salad with Bat Island is 370 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Kowit Clinic Choeng Thale - Bang Tao Branch Kowit clinic Bang tao Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 550 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Breeze Villas are:
- Lemonade Club Phuket is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Kindergarten Primary School "Rainbow" is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Kachonkiat Cherngtalay School is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 20.8 km from The Breeze Villas and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.