- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Suan Tua Estate you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Suan Tua Estate is located 3220 from 23 minimart and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Suan Tua Estate, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Family Mart is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Suan Tua Estate is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Artisan Shop is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Dream Beach is 710 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Level One Phuket is 720 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Bankok International Hospital, 83,000 is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Suan Tua Estate are:
- Goat Farm is 7.0 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Ban Nai Thon School is 5.6 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Ban Don Community Learning Center is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 13.8 km from Suan Tua Estate and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.