- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Boat Pattana Co Ltd, the company behind the Phuket Boat Lagoon projects, won a nomination for ‘Best Boutique Developer (Asia)’ among the 56 awards announced during a glittering ceremony at the Athenee Hotel in Bangkok on Nov 9, 2018.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Shambhala Grand Villa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Shambhala Grand Villa is conveniently located just 460 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Shambhala Grand Villa, the 3 closest being:
- Plaza del Mar is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Sukanya Aquarium is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Market at Tesabaan Chaeng Talay School is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Shambhala Grand Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tomyam Goong Restaurant is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Pasta is 440 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Kratib Rice Restaurant is 1.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
New Primary Care Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 80 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Shambhala Grand Villa are:
- Phuket Driving Range is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Cherng Thalay Wittayakom School is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Ban Choeng Thale School is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 19.2 km from Shambhala Grand Villa and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.