- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Maan Tawan, a villa in the middle of nature. Located in the North of Bangtao Beach, you can get to a pristine beach in front of the project in a few steps. The project is a luxurious and private oasis for vacation and living. With an innovative design from modern technology, the houses have unique characters and an intensive security system to offer the residents' comfort of living and safety.
Maan Tawan is located in Choeng Thale, Thalang, Phuket. It is a project development from Napawan Company, which was completed in 2004. The project consists of 29 residential units divided into apartments, penthouses, and villas on approximately 16 rai.
Residence Types and Details
- Apartment (190 sq.m)
- Penthouse: 3 bedrooms, a rooftop garden, and a swimming pool (300 sq.m)
- Villa: Ocean View Villas and Waterside Villas, 3-5 bedrooms (880-1,421 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- Parking space
- Garden and BBQ area
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
To get to the project by car, start from an intersection at Boat Avenue, heading east onto Lagoon Road for 1.5 kilometers. Then, turn right and continue for 1.7 kilometers and turn right again to Tambon Choeng Thale Road. Go straight for 1.2 kilometers; you will find the project on the right.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Maan Tawan you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Maan Tawan is located 3.6 km away from 7 Eleven and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Maan Tawan, the 3 closest being:
- Chill Chill Market at Canal Village is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- JT is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Canal Village Laguna Shopping is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Maan Tawan is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sand & Sea Bar is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- DEE555 is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- DEE555 is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Bankok International Hospital, 83,000 is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Maan Tawan are:
- Ban Nok Le School is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ai is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Laguna Phuket Kindergarten is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 15.2 km from Maan Tawan and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.