- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Layan Estate you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Layan Estate is located 2.5 km away from 7 Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Layan Estate, the 3 closest being:
- Lucky shop is 7.0 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- JT is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Garage is 7.9 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Layan Estate is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Artisan Shop is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- GRILL RESTAURANT is 1.3 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Level One Phuket is 910 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Bankok International Hospital, 83,000 is the nearest health facility, which is 2.9 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Layan Estate are:
- Ai is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Goat Farm is 7.2 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Ban Don Community Learning Center is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 13.8 km from Layan Estate and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.