- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Banyan Tree, let relax in your private paradise in a pool villa style with a luxurious swimming pool. Outstanding with Balinese architecture blending to the original Thai style. Situated in a stunning environment surrounded by a lake and verdant nature. Excited by perfect getaway with many activities available, including golf courses. The project is offering new remarkable experiences and flawless services to you and your family.
Located in Laguna Complex, where you can find all amenities such as shops, restaurants, The Canal Village for shopping, convenience stores, and medical centers. Near Bang Tao Beach in 400 meters and 20 kilometers to Phuket International Airport.
Banyan Tree is located at 33, 33/27 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Choeng Thale, Thalang, Phuket. It is under the development of Laguna Phuket company. The project is a mixed-use villa project with a private swimming pool, consisting of 199 villas.
Villa Types and Sizes
Banyan Tree Villas
- Banyan Pool Villa (170 sq.m)
- Banyan Lagoon Pool Villa (170 sq.m)
- Signature Pool Villa (270 sq.m)
- Grand Lagoon Pool Villa (270 sq.m)
- Signature Two Bedrooms Pool Villa (350 sq.m)
- Grand Two Bedrooms Pool Villa (380 sq.m)
The Serenity Villas
- Serenity Pool Villa (140 sq.m)
- Serenity Three Bedrooms Pool Residence (435 sq.m)
- 1 bedroom (1,300 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (1,500 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms (2,500 sq.m)
* Only Doublepool Villas has Villa Host service for 24 hours, mini-bar service of soft drinks and snacks, including refreshments such as cocktails and canapes in a villa from 5:00 pm -7:00 pm
- Laguna Golf Course 18 Hole, Par 71
- Swimming pool
- Lobby hall
- Tennis court
- Bicycle service
- Fitness center
- Yoga Yard
- Business Center
- Banyan Tree Spa
- 5 meeting rooms
- Kid's Club (Ranger's Club)
- Pool Bar
- On-site restaurants (Thai, International food, and Japanese food service)
- In-villa dinner service
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Shuttle service between projects
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
- Banyan Gallery
- Thai cooking class
- Laguna Golf Academy
- In-villa personal chef
- Turtle Club activities for kids such as board games, batik paint, and mini football
- Kayak tour
- Private tours according to family preferences
To get to the project by car from the Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Si Sunthon Monument heading southwest. Take Si Sunthon Road (Route 4025) for 7 kilometers and turn right onto Ban Don-Cherngtalay Road (Route 4030) for 500 meters. When you reach Boat Avenue Intersection, go straight to the Lagoon Road for 1.5 kilometers. Then, turn right for 1.4 kilometers; you will see the project on the right.
Luxury Hotel and Resorts Developer Banyan Tree Holdings Limited is poised to increase their presence in the popular South East Asian Beach Destination of Phuket.
The group will be revitalising and expanding its flagship Banyan Tree Phuket resort to house another two brands. Besides the existing Banyan Tree brand, which is catered to couples and families, Banyan Tree Spa Retreat will be developed to serve the wellness segment, while DPV will be launched to cater to the Luxury Travel market.
These are very exciting times for the Banyan Tree group as it is on the crux of redefining its presence with in the global luxury travel market with its extensive expansion blueprint, which includes countries such as Mauritius, China, Vietnam, India and Philippines amongst others and its plans to revitalise its resorts such as Angsana Bintan, Angsana Velavaru and the already mentioned Banyan Tree Phuket.
Despite its major plans for overseas markets, Singapore, where Banyan Tree is based, is still very much part of the group’s plans, as it seeks to strengthen its brand in overseas markets. Said Mr. Arthur Kiong, Managing Director, Hotel Operations (Asia Pacific) & Group Marketing Services, Banyan Tree, “With a captive market of only 4.5million, Singapore has accounted for 7% of our room nights for 2010, with the 3 most popular destinations being Maldives, Phuket and Bintan.”
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Banyan Tree you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Banyan Tree is located 1.6 km away from 7 Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Banyan Tree, the 3 closest being:
- JT is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Chill Chill Market at Canal Village is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Canal Village Laguna Shopping is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Banyan Tree is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Don't Leave is 4.2 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
- Layan Beach Resturant is 4.4 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
- Paul Restaurant is 4.7 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
Bankok International Hospital, 83,000 is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Banyan Tree are:
- Ai is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Laguna Phuket Kindergarten is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Phuket Driving Range is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 18.6 km from Banyan Tree and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.