- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Rimthan you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Rimthan is conveniently located just 290 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Rimthan, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- CP Fresh Mart is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Rimthan is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Little Prince Indian Cuisine is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Palong Food and Drink Shop is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kratib Rice Restaurant is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
New Primary Care Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Rimthan are:
- Nursery Kajonkeat Pasak is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Track bayonet nursery pasak is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- DANI KAJUKIET School is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 17.6 km from Baan Rimthan and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.