- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Angsana Beachfront Residences is a luxury residence with a private pool, allowing the residents to commune with the beautiful nature and stunning sea view. It is an ideal condominium for vacation situated in a prime location and close to tourist attractions and other convenient places such as Boat Avenue, Villa Market, Bang Tao Beach, Laguna Beach, and Surin Beach. The room interior is beautifully designed and decorated with luxury and modern, fully furnished. The residents also can experience a wide range of facilities, including a private pool, leisure garden, and a communal gym. Moreover, you can access various places and amenities in Phuket Laguna, whether on-site restaurant, Laguna Golf Course, Public Park, etc. Furthermore, the project gives the Sanctuary Club a privileged member and complimentary 5 years for Laguna Golf Course and Angsana Vacation Club. You can stay in hotels and Angsana Resorts all around the world.
Angsana Beachfront Residences is located at Moo 1, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket. It is a 3-story low-rise condominium developed by Banyan Tree Group consisting of 18 residential units.
Investor Privileges (Rental Program)
- The investors can register as a Leasehold up to the maximum period permitted, currently 30 years, and are renewable 2 times by the total period not exceeding 90 years.
- The investors will receive a 40% rental return of net room revenue, of which 3-5% is held in the reserve fund for the future maintenance and refurbishment costs.
- There is a rental program privilege for investors to stay up to 60 days each year.
Privileges (Terms and Condition Apply)
- Complimentary membership to The Sanctuary Club and 5 years membership to Laguna Golf Course
- Complimentary membership to Angsana Vacation Club to stay in hotels and Angsana Resorts.
Room Types and Details
- 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1 Toilet (214-304 sq.m)
- 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms (277-351 sq.m)
- Leisure Garden
- Communal Pool
- Hotel Managed
- Car Parking
- Communal Gym
- 24 hours of Security System
Direction to the Project
To get to the project by car, you can start from Phuket Town and turn left for about 7 kilometers at the Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Sri Sunthon Roundabout. Turn right for about 450 meters at the traffic light in front of Cherngtalay Police Station. Then turn left onto Soi Boat Avenue 1 for about 350 meters and turn right onto Soi Cherngtalay 16. Continue straight for about 1.1 kilometers and turn left again for about 400 meters, and you will see Angsana Beachfront Residences on the left-hand side.
Luxury Hotel and Resorts Developer Banyan Tree Holdings Limited is poised to increase their presence in the popular South East Asian Beach Destination of Phuket.
The group will be revitalising and expanding its flagship Banyan Tree Phuket resort to house another two brands. Besides the existing Banyan Tree brand, which is catered to couples and families, Banyan Tree Spa Retreat will be developed to serve the wellness segment, while DPV will be launched to cater to the Luxury Travel market.
These are very exciting times for the Banyan Tree group as it is on the crux of redefining its presence with in the global luxury travel market with its extensive expansion blueprint, which includes countries such as Mauritius, China, Vietnam, India and Philippines amongst others and its plans to revitalise its resorts such as Angsana Bintan, Angsana Velavaru and the already mentioned Banyan Tree Phuket.
Despite its major plans for overseas markets, Singapore, where Banyan Tree is based, is still very much part of the group’s plans, as it seeks to strengthen its brand in overseas markets. Said Mr. Arthur Kiong, Managing Director, Hotel Operations (Asia Pacific) & Group Marketing Services, Banyan Tree, “With a captive market of only 4.5million, Singapore has accounted for 7% of our room nights for 2010, with the 3 most popular destinations being Maldives, Phuket and Bintan.”
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Angsana Beachfront Residences you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Angsana Beachfront Residences is located 1.9 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Angsana Beachfront Residences, the 3 closest being:
- Chill Chill Market at Canal Village is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- JT is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Canal Village Laguna Shopping is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Angsana Beachfront Residences is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Beach Bar Restaurant is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Palm Cuisine is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Market Place is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Bangkok Hospital Clinic Bangtao is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Angsana Beachfront Residences are:
- Laguna Phuket Kindergarten is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ai is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Bang Tao Muay Thai Training Hd is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 16.6 km from Angsana Beachfront Residences and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.