- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Point Phuket you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Point Phuket is conveniently located just 470 m from Big C Store, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Point Phuket, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart Soi Chaofa 31 is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Point Phuket is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Amulet Pizza is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mong Japanese Restaurant by Mrs. Metta Takahashi is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Zen japanese restaurant is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Siriroj International Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 430 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Point Phuket are:
- Died Robotchild School, Maha Sarakham is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Bangyai Lonlee is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Phuket wushu school is 590 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 30.5 km from The Point Phuket and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.