- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Saphan Hin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Saphan Hin is located 1.8 km away from seven Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Saphan Hin, the 3 closest being:
- L market is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- I.C.C. International Plc., Phuket Region is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Thanadon Curry Rice Restaurant is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Saphan Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Home Kitchen is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nattawan Shop is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Krua Jin Hok Food as per order is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Sanam Hospital, New City Hall, Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Saphan Hin are:
- 189 Minimart is 690 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- swpk is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Srinagarindra the Princess Mother School, Phuket is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 37.2 km from Baan Saphan Hin and it takes about 48 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.